Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas



We have had a great Christmas this year. I was so awesome being with Lincoln on his first Christmas. He was so cute "opening" all his gifts. May I say the boy got hooked up this year with all of the toys he got but it seemed like we could have just given him wrapping paper, string, and boxes and he would have been perfectly content. We literally could not see out the back of my car on our way home. We spent Christmas with my parents and my extended family and had a great time. We especially loved seeing Lincoln and my cousin's daughter Mackenzie interact together. Brad had all of last week off and I think we can both say this has been the most relaxing Christmas we have had together. Here are pictures from our Christmas!

Our traditional Christmas Eve pj's!!

The Bordeaux grandchildren and great grandchildren.

Link opening a gift on Christmas morning.

My dad always wanted to have a train going around our Christmas tree and he saw it as a must have this year for his grandson. Link loved watching it go round and round the tree.

Mom and I showing off our new pajamas.

Link wearing my dad's conductor hat that I got him for Christmas.

My parents got Link a Radio Flyer for Christmas. This thing is tricked out with two seats, seat belts, cup holders, a back pack, and a canopy. Link loves being pulled around in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment