Wednesday, November 14, 2012

State vs. Wake tailgate and game

It was our annual State vs. Wake tailgate and game with the Sears family this past Saturday. This year, my folks and I decided to spice things up and give the tailgate a splash of color. What I mean by that is we all wore red pants.

                                      

 My folks bought Lincoln these game day bibs. I do believe he will be able to wear those even next season. They are currently rolled up twice.....

 As usual, State won since we were home and we will most likely lose next year since the game will be at Wake. This has seriously been the case since our family has gotten together for the tailgate every year.
 No this is not a wig my cousin Zeke is wearing...he hasn't cut his hair in almost two years. It looks exactly like his sister Ali's hair and is the same length.
 

 Nothing better than a first quarter nap.....

 Dad and I TOBing....
 Brad's combo of Capt. Morgan and TOBing....

No comments:

Post a Comment