Thursday, July 19, 2012

Vacation pictures Part 2

We went on this hike to the top of Sentinel Dome. Best 360 panoramic view I have ever seen!
 Brad and I at Glacier Point.
 On the 4 Mile hike with Half Dome and Basket Dome behind Brad.
 Walking over the Swinging Bridge (even though it doesn't swing) with Yosemite Falls in the background.
 My two guys...
 Lincoln playing with the pine cones from the Mariposa Grove.
 Hiking up to Vernal Falls. The climb included over 600 steps up towards the top with the mist from the falls falling on you the whole time. One of the best hikes I have ever done.
 Lincoln overlooking Yosemite Falls.
 Lincoln, myself, and Brad at Glacier Point.
 Entrance to Yosemite.
 Tunnel View...best view in the park (in my opinion).
At Glacier Point with Half  Dome in the background before the 4 mile hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment