Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

We had the privilege of going home this past weekend for mother's day. It was a great first mothers day spent with family. Lincoln received his toy box built by my Uncle Stan and Aunt Lynn, met my parents dog Lucy, and we made our first venture to church. Although we did not get to fellowship with all the other people in church for the entire service, we made it. Lincoln and I heard the sermon from the bridal suite. Brad and Lincoln gave me a decorative sign to go with our others in the garage and a gift certificate for a massage. It was an awesome first mother's day and I feel so blessed for what God has given to me.

A side note....thanks to Derica for making Lincoln's onesie for my aunt and uncle. It was a big hit with the Sears family!


No comments:

Post a Comment